A wiki is the central tool for sharing information about changing products and services centrally, efficiently and systematically. Are there best practises? We have compiled the most important questions.
When companies develop their services and products, there are many questions that need to be answered quickly and communicated to the relevant departments and teams:
- What is included in the product?
- How is the product calculated?
- How does the product differ from competing products?
- Is there a need to observe certain procedures and requirements at the time of delivery?
- Where is there additional information about quality features or about similar products in the product range?
- What are the experiences with this product and how should it be further developed?
Sales, development, project management and support depend on up-to-date information in order to carry out their tasks efficiently and efficiently. Continue Reading