Everything you need to know about the new version.
With BlueSpice 2.27.3 a new patch release is available. Over 80 bugfixes bring numerous improvements under the cover.
Since this is a patch release, 2.27.3 contains only a few functional improvements:
- The display of all subpages is sorted in a better way.
- The link wizard InsertLink informs users whether the desired page to be linked exists.
- Namespaces can now also have hyphens in their names.
- The InsertMagic wizard (which you can use to insert tags, switches and variables) now offers the possibility to give users a list of the most important tags to prevent longer searches (“Quick access”).
- In future, our pro users will be able to assign many pages to a book at once using the “Mass add” function in the Bookmaker. You select the pages of a category or the subpages of a page and only have to sort the added pages. It is also possible to search for pages and export the search results and import them into the book.
More details can be found in our current release notes. And on the release page in the helpdesk.