It is crucial for organizations that the documentation in their wiki is stored in a comprehensible and revision-proof manner. BlueSpice MediaWiki now supports you in the balancing act between traceability and data protection. Against the background of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have revised our enterprise wiki software with regard to the protection of personal data.
The GDPR defines a number of basic rights that are also relevant for BlueSpice MediaWiki users:
- Information: Users have the right to know what data about them is stored in the system.
- Data portability: Users must be able to extract the data stored on a platform and transfer it to another system.
- Correction, erasure or blocking: Users may request or arrange for their data to be corrected. They may also request the deletion or blocking of access to their data.
- Forgetting: It must be possible to cancel the linking / assignment of data to individual users.
- Consent: Users must be able to give their differentiated consent to the storage and use of their data.