From 6th to 10th of march BlueSpice for MediaWiki will attend the CeBIT (Hannover, Germany) again. CeBIT is the largest international trade fair for the digital industry.
The visitors get a demonstration of the brand-new BlueSpice 1.1 release with some innovations:
- the free MediaWiki distibution BlueSpice will be available in a virtual machine,
- the performance is tuned,
- BlueSpice supports PostgreSQL and Oracle database,
- the cache control has also been improved,
- the free distribution offers some new extensions e.g. you can add categories in the reading mode,
- code quality has been improved and many bugs are fixed.
Further on we offer new software packages:
- Mobile: retrieve content from a BlueSpice wiki with your smartphone.
- Teamwork: professional authorization and workflow functions.
- Bookmaker: export functions, wiki sites can be exported entirely (as PDF book) or partly as PDF brochure in the corporate design.
- SharePoint Connect: linking SharePoint documents in MediaWiki, integration of MediaWiki in SharePoint, central authentification, search in wiki pages.
And: maintainance, support, trainings and installation are now available as individual moduls!
We’re looking forward to welcome you at our stand at the Webciety Area 🙂