We released BlueSpice 2.23.2 – a minor and maintenance release. This is the first release of BlueSpice with the new “BlueSpice pro” subscription. Of course the free version “BlueSpice free” is still available on sourceforge.
- Download BlueSpice free 2.23.2 at sourceforge (please report bugs, patches and other feedback to our sourceforge forums)
- Release Notes
BlueSpice free 2.23.2
BlueSpice free is the free wiki version of BlueSpice that can be downloaded at sourceforge.
Notable new features in BlueSpice free 2.23.2:
- Update of notification system
- Improved logging of actions, e.g. assign responsibility or changes in rights setup
- Added ImageMapEdit: create image maps very easy by using the dialogue provided at the meta page of an image
- BlueSpice is now compatible with MediaWiki’s VisualEditor
BlueSpice pro 2.23.2
BlueSpice pro is a subscription that contains patches and updates of provided functions, continious expanding of the functions (for Standard and Premium subscriptions) and professional product support.
Notable new features in BlueSpice pro 2.23.2:
- All features and changes like in BlueSpice free
- Integration of Semantic MediaWiki and BlueSpice e.g. enable Semantic in the namespace manager
- Integration of ServiceCenter: add search portals to the wiki; enable/disable category check functionality in the namespace manager
- Bookmaker new feature: create “own books” (personal books are stored as a subpage of the user page)
- Rating: Implemented grid filters to special page “rating”
Please read detailed release notes for BlueSpice free and BlueSpice pro in our helpdesk.