Have you already seen our new website? No?! We hope you will like it as much as we do 😉
We have not only updated the content, but also redesigned the page and – last but not least – changed the domain to bluespice.com.
We tried to focus on frequent asked questions about BlueSpice to represent them in the website structure, e.g.:
- What is BlueSpice pro and why should I subscribe? What costs and features do I have to expect?
- What is the difference between BlueSpice free and BlueSpice pro?
- What are common use cases and what features are important?
- I want to start a company wiki and it seems like I need some help with installation, migration, structuring – does BlueSpice offer those services?
- BlueSpice pro is awesome, but I need a special functionality and a few changes for the skin. Is it possible to customize BlueSpice?
- I really like this MediaWiki distribution how can I join the BlueSpice community?
- Which companies are already using BlueSpice – do you have some references?
- I want to cooperate with BlueSpice as a partner – is it possible?
Have fun discovering the BlueSpice website: http://bluespice.com/
You may also like:
Leave a Reply