BlueSpice provides a user dashboard for every user, which supplies so-called “portlets” with several information and statistics. This portlets can be activated and placed in the dashboard individually. You can choose from 10 different portlets (for some of the following portlets, further settings can be made) :
- RSS feed: Import any RSS feed you want e.g. the BlueSpice blog.
- Calendar: Display a calendar with a marker on the current day.
- My edits: See a list of pages you recently edited and call up a page by clicking on it.
- Most edited pages: Have a look at the list of most edited pages, sorted by their edits, to see which pages are regularly updated or which topics activate users to contribute.
- Most viewed pages: The list of the most viewed pages, sorted by their views, may indicate which topics are very popular for users. Maybe this is a hint which pages are that important that they should be linked in the left navigation.
- Most active users: Get to know who is very engaged in the wiki by using the list of the most active users, sorted by their edits.
- Your responsibilities: Get a list of pages you are responsible for to keep an overview of your tasks.
- Number of users: Statistic of the number of users.
- Number of edits: Statistic of the number of edits.
- Number of pages: Statistic of the number of pages.
You may also like:
Leave a Reply