Date: 2013-06-12 This is a minor release (rev 9693).
- Added support for MediaWiki 1.21
- Improved MediaWiki Skin support
- Fixed a lot of bugs
Changes since BlueSpice Core 1.20 / BlueSpice for MediaWiki 1.20
BlueSpice Framework (Core/Adapter)
- Supported MediaWiki verions are 1.19-1.21
- Validator: Implemented workaround for PHP bug (https://bugs.php.net/51192) – This affects PHP 5.3.2 (eg. Ubuntu 10.04 LTS)
- Fixed restriction on specialpages
- Fixed error when BsMailer::send() was called with just a e-mail address string
- Removed BsHTmlTidy class
- Removed Minifier
- Added i18n for TagErrorList
- TagFinder: Fixed bug with non-well-formed XML
- Removed “BlueSpiceFramework.js” from resourceloader module to avoid double loading.
- Added option for preferences => NO_DEFAULT (usersettings-only options can be marked with it)
- Added HTMLFormField to provide the possibility, to render images in Preferences
- Fixed PageContentProvider that caused an “oldid” parameter not to be evaluated
- Fixed output of URLs in anchor tags
Detailed ChangeLog you will find on our BlueSpice helpdesk.
Starting download BlueSpice 1.21.0 from sourceforge.net.