After publishing BlueSpice 1.1 beta we are now offering BlueSpice free 1.1 stable. You can download the new edition at sourceforge (zip, 58.9 MB).
Thank you for your support and have fun with the new BlueSpice free!
Some release notes:
- Improved performance: Work much faster with BlueSpice
- New databases supported: PostgreSQL and Oracle
- Improved cache control (localisation cache, initial memcache support)
- UniversalExport: New templating system for PDFs: choose between different designs for your PDF Export
- Categories can be assigned in view mode: you don’t have to use edit mode
- RSS-Feeds: Outlook support improved
- ArticleInfo: information about subpages
- ShoutBox: changes on the user interface
Now you have more space to comment on an article. And your profil icon will be shown next to your comment.
- VisualEditor: new TinyMCE version
- New extensions: CountThings, HideTitle, NamespaceCSS, CSyntaxHighlight
- ExtendedSearch: Updated to Solr3.5 to allow left wildcards: search for right parts of a word, like *image
- InsertImage: Improved uploader. Images can be linked: you can link images with the insert and upload tool.
You may also like:
Leave a Reply